Saturated dry steam cleaning and sanitizing can help reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses common in veterinary settings.
Cleanliness and sanitation are extremely important in any clinic. Saturated dry steam cleaning will help you and your staff maintain high standards with less effort and better results and without the use of harsh or irritating chemicals.
- clean and sanitize examining and operating tables, and other surfaces like counters, fixtures and stools quickly and completely
- ensure disease control by killing bacteria left behind by contaminated animals
- kennels are cleaned, sanitized and deodorized
- kill bacteria in areas where traditional cleaning methods cannot reach
- floors, tiles, grout, rugs and carpets are all cleaned effectively and thoroughly quicker than with traditional cleaning methods
- restroom fixtures, floors, counters, mirrors and windows
- no chemical residues are left behind
- remove pet stains and odors
- upholstered furniture and fabrics are clean and fresh
- blinds and curtains can be cleaned while hanging