Hospital and nursing home administrators favor saturated dry steam cleaning and sanitize systems.
With the healthcare industry’s specific requirements, cleaning equipment and sanitation solutions must be thorough and stringent.
Saturated dry steam effectively cleans areas that other methods cannot. Without the use of toxic, noxious or irritating chemicals, saturated dry steam guarantees to kill 99% of germs, pathogens and harmful bacteria on contact.
Whether waiting rooms, restrooms, patient rooms, or durable medical equipment, you can count on saturated dry steam technology to help safeguard your patients, staff, and visitors against germs and harmful bacteria.
- bed rails, service trays and table tops are cleaner and more sanitized than ever
- clean and freshen upholstery of chairs, fabrics, rugs and carpets of all accidental stains and spillage
- clean drapes and curtains in-situ
- easy valet of wheelchairs and other patient equipment
- eliminating of dust mites in patient beds while cleaning and deodorizing
- trolleys, food trays and service areas are easily cleaned and sanitized without chemicals
- linoleum, vinyl and tile floors are all left spotlessly clean and sanitized
- bathroom fixtures, tile and grout, sinks and porcelain are left sparkling clean, sanitized and free of odors
Food Service and Preparation Areas:
- polish, clean and sanitize all preparation surfaces without the use of chemicals
- clean and sanitize all stainless steel surfaces, refrigerators and freezers
- ovens - remove baked-on grease and food quickly and easily
- eliminates dirt and residues out of the deepest cracks and crevices
- kill and remove molds, mildews, and odors
- cleaning of air vents, walls and ceilings
- removal of wax build-up on floors
- clean and deodorize carpets, waiting room furniture and reception areas